HOW MANY MEDALS WILL MY MEDAL HANGER HOLD?
The number of medals may vary depending on the medal ribbon’s width, and of course, of how you think it looks best. Some people may like to keep them together very tightly. Some others may like them more separated. The number of medals described in each medal hanger model is only an estimate.
WHAT COMES WITH MY MEDAL HANGER?
All medal hangers come with a mounting kit, which includes #4 x 1" steel screws, plastic spacers and drywall anchors.
HOW DO I INSTALL MY NEW MEDAL HANGER?
- Hold the medal display against the wall where you would like to install it. You can use a level to adjust the display. Mark the mounting holes using a pencil. The holes on the medal hanger have a diameter of 5mm (.19 in).
- Use a 3⁄16” drill bit to drill the holes on the wall (Where you marked the wall with the pencil). It is recommended you use the drywall anchors by pressing them into the holes you drilled. This will help secure your display. Please note that the appropriate drill bit may vary according to the wall material.
- Insert the screws into the medal hanger holes, attach the plastic spacers between the wall and the medal hanger and tight the screws using a #1 Phillips screwdriver.
- Slide your medals onto the medal hanger and...
- Stand back and admire your new display!
At this moment, we are only offering you specific pre-designed medal hangers. But soon we will offer you customized medal hangers in different material and colors, so stay tuned!
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO RETURN ITEMS?
If the item is damaged when delivered or you have any issues, then please notify us straight away and we will help you out. Your 100% satisfaction is our commitment! Visit our Shipping & Returns section for more information.